Digital marketing is getting more popular these days. That’s why everyone is looking to have a digital marketing job. But it is not that easy to crack the digital marketing interview. Today we are going to share with you the top 40+ SEO interview questions that will help you to crack your interview.
What is SEO?
SEO means for Search Engine Optimization, which is the application of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through natural search engine results.
SEO is an essential part of the retail for businesses having an online purpose.
Some of the SEO Interview Questions with Answers
1. What do you mean by Search Engine?
Ans. The Search Engine is a web-based software system which is developed to search and locate relevant information on the World.
2. Name of a few search engines.
Ans. The names of few search engines are- Google, Bing, Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo and Yandex.
3. Who are the Founders of Google?
Ans. Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
4. In which year was Google founded?
5. What is a Domain?
6. What is a domain extension?
Ans. Domain extension mention to the alphabet found at the endpoint of the web address.
7. What is a Website?
Ans. A website holds a group of web pages that can be accessed by the Internet. Websites are generally identified with a domain name.
8. What are the SEO tools?
9. What is a backlink?
Ans The incoming links to your webpage or websites are mention to as Backlink.
10. What are outbound links?
Ans The outbound links are links from one website to another webpage or website.
11. How many characters limits in & Meta Description tag?
Ans We can add 70 characters in a characters limits and 222 characters in the Meta Description tag
12. What is the latest update in SEO?
Ans The latest updates in SEO are:
13. Who Is Matt Cutts?
Ans Matt Scott is the head of the Google webspam group.
14. What Is Keyword Stemming?
Ans That is the process of finding out the root word from the search engine.
15. What Is Keyword Density?
Ans Keyword density makes your content. And stand out in the traffic.
16. What Is Google Sandbox?
Ans Google sandbox is an imaginary area where less authoritative and new sites taking place while they are accessible and authorized on the web.
17. What Is Lsi?
Ans LSI stands for latent semantic indexing. It is data retrieval techniques
18. How Many Characters Limits In Title Tag?
Ans In title tag approx 70 characters we can add
19. What Is Anchor Tag?
20. What Is Alexa?
Ans Alexa is nil but the data that shows the number of traffic at your site.
21. What Is Analytic?
22. How to types of queries are classifieds in SEO?
Ans In general, keywords can be classified into three types. Information, Navigational & Transactional.
23. What is the optimal length of the Title Tag?
Ans 55-60 characters are the optimal length of the title.
24. Which type of website is useful for SEO purpose?
Ans A website made on flash. or A website created
25. What is a TLD?
Ans It is the last part of an internet address.
26. What are the two types of SEO?
27. What is a backlink?
28. Differentiate between on-page and off-page
optimi z ation
29. what is the Page Rank?
30. What is a keyword?
31. What are meta tags
32. What is an anchor text?
33. What is Google bot?
34. What is the Keyword strain?
35. What do you mean by long-tail keyword?
36. What is SEO friendly URL?
Ans. SEO-friendly URLs are those having the proper length and file structure.
37. What is the latest version in Google search algorithm?
38. What is a limit of robot.txt file?
39. What is Bounce Rate?
. It is the percentage of a caller to a regular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.
40. What is Google Pigeon Update?
41. What is Keyword proximity?
All these SEO interview questions are in trends and every reputed digital marketing company will ask you this question. If you are an SEO beginner and looking to crack the SEO interview then try to understand these SEO interview questions to crack the SEO interview like a pro.
Or if you are a business owner and looking to have the best SEO services. Then we are here the best SEO company in India.