E-commerce is getting more popular these days. These sites are getting more revenue than any other websites in the world. There is a fact couple of years ago blog website was getting lots of visitors but after the arrival of the e-commerce website. The entire scenario has changed. Now the e-commerce websites get more visitors …
E-commerce is getting more popular these days. These sites are getting more revenue than any other websites in the world. There is a fact couple of years ago blog website was getting lots of visitors but after the arrival of the e-commerce website.
The entire scenario has changed. Now the e-commerce websites get more visitors than any other website. That’s is why majority of business are looking to have an online store.
But it is overwhelming for them, to choose the best e-commerce CMS. Here we have created a list of top 5 eCommerce CMS. Let’s dig into it.
Table of Contents
The List Of Top 5 E-commerce CMS
WooCommerce is the best E-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is free WordPress plugins that allow us to sell any stuff over the internet. It provides seamless control of the E-commerce store to both the developer as well as the store owner.
Moreover, it also provides access to hundreds of WordPress Extensions. Although it is extensible and incredibly powerful, that’s why it’s easy for beginners to use.
In fact, the best part of WooCommerce is that anyone even a WordPress beginner can set up and run an online store from their WordPress website. That’s why there is no need to learn code to use WooCommerce.
Key features of WooCommerce
- One can sell any kind of products, i.e. physical, digital as well as the affiliate.
- No limit to add products and images.
- Add categories, tags, and attributes.
- It allows product rating and reviews on product pages.
- Customize store location, currency, language, and measurement unit as per the country norms.
- Provide products sorting filter to provide the best product results to the customers.
- Embed checkout on any page.
- Auto-detection of Geo locations.
- Payment supports with Stripe and PayPal, credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery
- Provide one-click refunds, customer accounts, and guest checkout.
Magento is the most popular E-commerce CMS in the world. It is an open source CMS. It offers complete flexibility and control to the developers. Magento is a full E-commerce CMS.
It provides lots of features, i.e. search engine optimization, catalog management, and lots of other powerful marketing tools. All these tools help the merchant to provide a better shopping experience to the customer.
You can customize your website as per your business products and requirements. It also allows you to scale your website without any hassle.
Key Features of Magento
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
- 100% search engine friendly
- Administrative Controls
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Checkout, Payment, and Shipping
- Order Management
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- Mobile Commerce
- Responsive Design
Shopify is also one of the popular e-commerce CMS in the world. It is becoming more popular with the growing years. It provides easy to use interface to the developers.
So that they can do their job with the help of few clicks. Shopify also offers lots of theme to the developers for faster development. All these themes are mobile responsive. Even if the developer doesn’t like any of these themes. Then they can develop of their own.
Moreover, if the developer wants to make some changes on the pre-built theme then they can edit the theme easily. Likewise, WordPress Shopify also offers some add-ons for your Shopify store.
Key features of Shopify
- Fully customize your online store
- Add new sales channels in seconds
- Manage unlimited products and inventory
- Fulfill orders in a single step
- Track sales and growth trends
4. Open Cart
Open cart is also the popular open source e-commerce CMS. The online merchants widely use it. It provides a reliable as well as the professional foundation to the developers. By this foundation, they can build a successful online store.
It is quite helpful for business owners who are launching their online store for the first time. Open Cart offers a variety of features for the customization of the store. It also provides some tools to run the online store more effectively.
Key Features Of Open Cart
- Unlimited categories.
- Unlimited products and manufacturers.
- Sell digital products.
- Multi-currency supported.
- Product reviews and product ratings.
- Can be extended with templates (designs).
- More than 20 payment gateways.
- More than 8 shipping methods.
- PCI compliant.
- Multiple tax rates.
- Shipping calculations (weight and size).
- Discount coupon system.
- Backup and restore tools.
- Printable invoices.
- Sales reports.
5. Drupal Commerce
Likewise, WordPress that provide few plugins for e-commerce i.e. WooCommerce, Big Commerce, etc. Drupal is a close competitor of WordPress that’s why it has also offered e-commerce support.
But remember that Drupal is not as easy as WordPress. It has a build in the caching system. Therefore it provides better speed and performance than other e-commerce CMS.
Moreover, it also offers built in security features. It is updated frequently so that there can be no bug left in this CMS. It is an open source, so it has a large community where developers help each other.
Key Features Of Drupal Commerce
- Supports adaptability and customization
- Built for growth
- Built on Drupal 7
- Community support
- Integrations with social networks
- Continuous innovation
- Design freedom
- Unhindered flexibility
- Multiple language support
- Multiple currency support
- Compliance to international standards
- Optimized for mobile devices and interfaces
This list is providing a complete overview of the top 5 E-commerce CMS. Now you may get the better idea which one is best to fulfill your business needs.
If you need any help regarding E-commerce websites, then you can contact take the help of the best e-commerce development company in India to have the most robust e-commerce website for your business. We are always ready to help the startups to get their business online.