If you want to increase your sales and optimize your online presence, then social media marketing is one of the best platforms. It is quickly becoming the most crucial part of the Digital Marketing strategy. Let’s illustrate the difference between social media and social media marketing. Social media and social media marketing Social media connects …
If you want to increase your sales and optimize your online presence, then social media marketing is one of the best platforms. It is quickly becoming the most crucial part of the Digital Marketing strategy. Let’s illustrate the difference between social media and social media marketing.
Table of Contents
Social media and social media marketing
Social media connects people to people while social media marketing connects people to business communities. In fact, 90% of marketers are using digital media marketing as an integral part of the digital marketing strategy, and 50% of small businesses aren’t using social media.
Social media marketing is a powerful technique to establish a social media presence on social media platforms. These platforms include Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
Today’s Social media presence is a need of every business organization because it creates a connection between seller and customer. The data present in social media helps the advertiser to target their message
to particular people for better results.
I believe you understand social media marketing and why we use it. Let’s move on the benefits given
by Social Media Marketing.
1. Raising your brand awareness:
Raising your brand means connecting more and more people means people are familiar with our brand. More the people know your brand, more of the product we’ll sell. Advantages of boosting your brand are as below:
- Many bloggers have their Twitter and Facebook account. These bloggers share their views on their
blogs. Try to put yourself into their conversations. Tag them in the latest technology news update on
your Facebook account So that if these people find it interesting, they’ll share it with their
- Don’t use every social media platform if they aren’t relevant according to your
audience. For example, we can’t use Linkedin for an online store in Canada.
- If we promote our post through Facebook’s paid plan, then it would be easy for us to reach out
to more than 1000 people. Facebook’s paid plan gives us a massive benefit than a free one.
- Automated email alert for each blog is also a good strategy to build a group on your site. By those
email alert, people will get relevant information. If they like it, they can forward those emails to
- The title, images, the content of our site should be properly aligned so that we’ll get a chance to getting
2. More inbound traffic:
Inbound traffic is an online strategy to lead users into our website and convert them into the customer. Social Media is one of the most significant traffic sources, it also requires time to maintain traffic. Content marketing and SEO are the keys to inbound traffic.
The factors responsible for more inbound traffic are as follows:
- If you want to increase inbound traffic, you have to win the interest of your audience. Give your distinct approach and view that you publish on your site. Demos and free trials of your product play a unique role to convince our customer.
- By including rich snippets, we can improve our CTR (click through rate).
- On Page Optimization on the website is an excellent approach to grab the attention of the customer. Meta tags, alt tags, image anchor, are a part of On-Page Optimization. This will increase our site’s accessibility.
3. Better customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness:
Social media marketing is cost-effective in nature. Creating an account on different social media platforms, for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. are absolutely free as they also have paid plans as well. These plans are also cheap.
Social media marketing provides a higher rate of interest (ROI) to internet marketers. It also maintains business and budget cost. We can hire professionals as well to keep in touch with the audience.
These professionals help our audience to understand their query and satisfy them. If the customer has any query then we’ll help them by sending a personalized message.
Interaction with the customer on social media helps us to highlights the passion of our work and our audience will be more satisfied.
4. Brand Loyalty:
Brand loyalty is an important factor in social media marketing. Acquire a new customer than the old one costs 10 times more. Mostly existing customers buy from the existing business than a new one. Things to maintain the loyalty of the brand are as below:
- The information provided by you to your customer should be accurate and up to date. Even though any social holiday or seasonal changes we should always be edit and update our
- If you have good reviews on your site, then be ready to grab this opportunity. Because for any personal advice or query, 84% of people check online reviews. Positive reviews grab the attention of all the customers. To maintain the brand reputation, encourage people to leave a review on our site. It will result to increase brand awareness.
- High-quality images and videos on our website will take the attention of customers. Customers can share or tag them in social media. So by sharing and tagging other people, they’ll also be aware of our brand.
5. Connect with the audience through Social Listening
Through social listening, we can monitor social conversation regarding particular topics. It helps us to understand the latest trends so that we’ll be able to judge our target audience.
We can also recognize the language and tone that our audience uses. If we want to match the tone and style of our audience we can do that with the help of Social Listening. To take the business to the next level, do some Social Listening and see the reviews of your target audience.
6. Cost Efficiency
Cost Efficiency is an important part of Social Media Marketing. To create a profile in Social Media Marketing whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. is free and easy.
If you want to invest your money on any paid promotions then these promotion’s cost is relatively low as compared to another marketing strategy.
Cost Efficiency is beneficial for us because we can get a greater return on investment. If you want to use the paid strategy, always starts from a small level.
When you’ll become more comfortable then you can increase your budget. So by spending a small amount of money you can easily grow your business and get maximum return on investment which you initially pay.
7. Keep Customers Up to date
Social Media Marketing is a best and easy way to keep customers up to date with your new updates. Any announcement whether its product launching or any event makes our audience excited.
For example – Moz (Content Marketing Tool) when announced their new Keyword Explorer Tool, their audience got excited. So we always share information about the new product, updates, and services of our organization with our target audience.
Let’s Sum Up
The benefits of social media marketing are making a huge impact on business. Lot’s of business is getting the best results with this marketing. While some business is still not getting the benefits of social media marketing. So what do you think?
Do you want to have social media marketing services or start your own social media campaign? Or you still don’t have to believe in this marketing?