Top 10 Free Digital Marketing Tools To For Every Business
If we want to start a business, we have to target its time, resources and energy. Digital Marketing is one of the best marketing of services and products in the form of digital advertising. If we want our business to grow there is a large number of digital marketing platforms and tools.
Now, you guys have the question in your mind why we need digital marketing tools or it’s free or paid? Well, the answer is yes, there are the tools available in the market. Some of the tools are free but there are the paid tools also available having cheaper cost.
Why Digital Marketing Tools?
Increase our Business and ultimately we’ll be able to generate more money for our business. Let’s examine each of the free digital marketing tools.
1. Email Marketing: MailChimp
MailChimp is an online email marketing tool that helps you to design email newsletters, share them on social networks.
- Easiest and simplest tool because email addresses collecting from the clients is so simple.
- Completely free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
- Built-in sign up forms and templates.
- Easy to use email design and the templates.
- Easily organize the subscribers through lists.
2. Social Media Marketing: Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a tool referred to as a “Social Media Management Tool” to keep track and manage our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Linkedin.
- With this particular tool, you can schedule and manage social media profiles for more
than 30 platforms.
- Free tool for posting and reviewing social media updates.
3. All in One Marketing Software: Hubspot
Hubspot will help us to create beautiful contact and company profiles. It provides a dashboard where all the team members of the company can track their activities.
- Hubspot CRM is one of the best Free CRM running in the market.
- With the help of Hubspot CRM, we can analyze the information of the customer, generate
sales, boost conversations.
4. Content Management Tool: Trello
Trello consists of an online board that will hold all the tasks in one place. All the tasks are handling by a list, each task will be considered as a card. We can create unlimited task and cards.
- We can complete our task before the deadline because when we create cards we can also add due
date in that cards.
- Whether we are using the computer, tablet, or a phone Trello can reformat according to any screen
- When tasks are updated, commented or removed Trello notifies us by sending notification alert
in our email.
- Trello can help us to define our audience to be the target, keywords, calls to action, share file with
5. Followerwonk: Twitter Analytics
If we want to analyze the performance of our followers on twitter then we can do it with the help of Followerwonk. In term of business, it is a marketing tool helps us to search and collect information about any profile based on their location, bio, and name.
For example, if we want to search for ‘website designer and developer’ and set our location to Canada – Followerwonk shows all the results of Twitter users who have the profile ‘website designer and developer’ in their bio in Canada.
Now the question arises how can we set up our account on Followerwonk? Well just by simply login we need to authorize our Twitter account with it.
- Follow work check the hourly activity of the Twitter users and there is no time limit to check, we can check the activity of followers 24 hours.
- It’s easy and free to use.
- We can follow and unfollow Twitter users.
- Analyzing of data may take some time; it depends on the number of Twitter follower’s follows you in your account.
- Top 10 Types Of Content That Works Best For SEO
- How To Optimize The Website For Voice SEO
- Top 10 WordPress Plugin To Boost Your Website Traffic
6. Canva: Marketing Content Tool
Have you ever notice that content with images gets 95% more visitors than content without images. Even if I’m talking about social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, these sites use images and graphics that attract more visitors than any other platforms. Now the question is how can we create eye catchy images. The answer is Canva. It is one of the best marketing content tool used to create a variety of eye catchy images and graphics to attract more visitors over social media.
Now, you have a question in your mind can anyone use Canva? Well, the answer is Of course YES. Just sign up for Canva and you’ll get predesigned templates and designs. It doesn’t matter whether you are professional or not. In addition, you don’t need to take special training to start Canva.
- We can build documents and create designs by Canva’s drag and drop feature.
- Edit and update our designs, document, and templates in Canva.
- Easily download images easily whether it’s JPG, PDF or PNG format.
- Free and easy to use design and templates.
7. Smylelytics: Website Traffic Monitoring Tool
If we want to improve our website performance then Smylelytics is one of the great website traffic monitoring tool.
This tool is linked with Google Analytic Account by translates user’s data into emails (twice in a month) using interesting themes and photos.
- It’s easy to sign up for Smylelytics and select a theme according to our choice.
- No credit cards, no monthly subscriptions/fees. It’s completely free.
- Monitor website traffic.
- Make website data easy and simple.
- No dashboard required.
8. Powtoon: Animation Marketing Tool
Powtoon is free animated software to make YouTube animated videos, simple animated videos, and social videos.
We can create our account by entering our details in the Powtoon website and it’s completely free.
- Powtoon is the online tool used by teachers and students to make animated presentations and
research the topics.
- Using Powtoon we can create our videos in social media so that audience can see our products.
- We can choose templates and it and start from scratch.
- Embed your Powtoon creations on the website or blog for students to review at home.
- We can create presentations for the conference of business/school.
9. Whitespark: Rank Tracking Marketing Tool
Whitespark is an online rank tracking tool that offers SEO tools and services and these services are used in multi-location businesses and enterprises. We can track the progress of our organization ranking.
- Whitespark gives us the ability to compare SEO performance in different locations through a color-coded
chart. These charts help us to check our business online.
- It provides us a link building opportunity like link pages, blogging that can boost SEO efforts.
- Via reviews, we can build our reputation and create quality links.
- It includes multiple levels of feedback from customers so that we can evaluate and measure our
customer query based on the feedback.
10. Buzzsumo: Content Marketing Tool
Buzzsumo is an online content marketing and monitoring tool used to find contents and these contents
available on social media.
- Buzzsumo helps us to filter content according to its formats such as articles, videos and more.
- It helps us to find out the best format on particular content or topic.
- Check the number of share on a post.
- By domain alert feature, we can send alerts to our email.
- Link feature helps us to receive alerts by link generated on other blogs.
Let’s Wrapping Up
These free digital marketing tools save time and money for the business, but it also helps them to grow easily. In contrast, these tools are really helpful for startups. So what are you waiting for? Start using these tools and see the result Comment your favourite free digital marketing tools from the above list. You can also mention the one not mentioned above.